I am a United States Citizen and I am married to a foreign national. I want to bring my spouse and children to the United States. Can I do this? How long will this take? what steps do I need to take?

Posted · Add Comment

My spouse is outside the United States? Can I bring then to the United States and what steps would I need to take to bring them to the United States? Yes, a spouse of a United States Citizen is an immediate relative, and you can petition for your spouse to enter and reside in the […]

U Visa and getting U Visa Certification.

Posted · Add Comment

U VISA CERTIFICATION SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO APPROACH One of the key aspects of filing a U Visa application for a client is being able to secure certification from an appropriate law enforcement agency. Some common obstacles one may face are as follows: The law enforcement agency may have a policy of not certifying if […]


Posted · Add Comment

Whether you are eligible for DACA or may be eligible for DAPA, one of the main things to do is gather documentation that demonstrates physical residency, identification, immigration status, proof of original arrival etc. For DACA here are a few sample documents to gather: Proof of Identity Passport or national identity document from your country […]


I service clients throughout the Chicago land metro area including but limited to DuPage, Kane, Cook, Lake, Will, Grundy, Kendall, DeKalb, Lasalle, Mchenry counties. Feel free to call me at 630-660-0530 or email me at kasturilaw@gmail.com to discuss your case and set up an appointment.