When you are facing an immigration issue, it can feel like your entire life is on hold. As your lawyer, my number one goal is to help you work through your status issues and arrive at the best possible resolution for you and your family. I will listen to you to understand your concerns, consult with you to make a plan, and work diligently on your behalf. I will keep you informed of updates and happenings throughout the process, and will help you understand the timeline of completing your immigration action.
Learn more about Immigration Issues
We invite you to read through the following content to learn more about the issue(s) that are affecting you and your family.
- Executive Action on Immigration (DAPA)
- Family Based Immigration (Adjustment of Status)
- Green Card
- K1 Visa / Fiancée Visa
- Naturalization and Citizenship
- Obama Deferred Action Initiative (DACA)
- U Visa – Non Immigrant Visas
- a title= “601A Waivers” href= “https://www.kasturilaw.com/immigration-overview/601A Waivers/”>601A Waivers?li>
- Responding to RFE’s
- Consular Processing
- Report of Consular Birth Abroad
- Reviewing/Completing Affidavit of Support Documents
- Humanitarian Parole
- R1 Visa/Extension
- O Visa
- J1 Visa’s
If you have questions about immigration and how an attorney can help, feel free to contact me at 800-348-1370 or click here to contact me online. I am happy to talk with you to explain how U.S. Immigration Law applies to your situation, and give you options for moving forward.