What is a K1 Visa?

This visa allows a US Citizen to sponsor their fiancée a foreign national to enter the United States for the purpose of getting married. The US Citizen and their fiancée have 90 days to marry once they enter the country. If they do not marry within the 90 days, the fiancée a foreign national has to return back to their home country or is subject to removal from the United States.

CALL US 630-392-8101