B2 Visitor to F1 Student Change of Status Case

It is possible under certain circumstances to change from B1 or B2 nonimmigrant visitor status to F1 or M1 student status. However, the nonimmigrant visitor must maintain his or her visitor status and be otherwise eligible for change of status. Also a foreign national who entered the US on the Visa Waiver Program or as a nonimmigrant visitor without a visa is not eligible to change status.

CALL US 630-392-8101