29 South Webster Street, Suite 370 Naperville,
IL 60540

Difficult Cases

In a perfect world every case would be straight forward with no issues or complications. This is always not the case.

  • Do you have a lot of traffic tickets and are worried whether you can still apply for naturalization?
  • Did you receive a NOID for your I-130 or I485 (Application to Adjust Status) petition and need assistance with responding to it.
  • Did you receive a RFE (Request for Evidence) and need assistance with responding to it.
  • Was your form I-485 (Application to Adjust Status) denied erroneously and you need to file a motion to reopen or reconsider?
  • Are you a Lawful Permanent Resident who has stayed outside the US for more than 6 months but less than a year and want to know how this impacts your ability to naturalize?
  • Do you have an error on your initial DACA application and now are ready to renew DACA? Do you have a DUI record but want to apply for naturalization?
  • Is your conditional legal permanent resident status expiring and you are in the process of divorcing your spouse who petitioned for you?
  • Do you have a pending criminal matter and you want to know how this might impact your immigration status in the U.S.?

We have experience dealing with all of the above matters and would be happy to discuss your case and assess what viable solutions are available.

Attorney Shobhana Kasturi ( Owner at Kasturi Law, LLC ) is dedicated to zealous and effective representation. Call (630) 392-8101 today or email info@kasturilaw.com today for a 10 minute free consultation.

  • Is she/he or was she/he married to USC or LPR;
  • Was the Marriage in good faith?
  • Has or had a qualifying relationship to the abuser
  • Subjected to battery or extreme cruelty by the abuser
  • Lives or lived with abuser
  • Good moral character

Contact Us For A Consultation

Have a question? We’re here to help. Send us a message and we’ll be in touch!


Contact Us For A Consultation

Fill in the form or call to set up a meeting at 630-392-8101.